About HDMI testing services
Why do we need HDMI test services?
- Consumers wants to buy qualified HDMI products, to avoid the connection hazard of multimedia devices.
- HDMI Licensing, LLC knows this and forms a sequence of methods to keep the service quality of HDMI devices.
- This is the most important reason why the HDMI protocol became the de facto standard
of the HD multimedia streaming protocols in CE market.
Visit http://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/testing_policies.aspx for more informations on testing polices.
For this purpose, the HDMI Licensing, LLC claims:
- The test report must be submitted to the HDMI Licensing, LLC. to get the certification or approved letter.
- HDMI products can only be manufactured by the adopters of HDMI Licensing, LLC.(manufacturer qualification).
- Each product must have a qualified test report. (product qualification).
- The HDMI logos must be marked in a right form, with the right function declaration style.(user understandability).
Visit http://www.hdmi.org/logosphotos/logos.aspx to obtain HDMI logo usage information. (needs to agree the usage terms there)
The control activation may take by HDMI Licensing, LLC:
- Cooperating with the customs of each area, block the transportation of illegal, unbelievable HDMI products.
- Monitor the HDMI products in market, to pick out the illegal, substandard HDMI products.
- Illegal production, or production not in accordance with the adopter agreement, may face
the closing, claims, or cancellation of adopter membership.
Out-site links are for your informations only. The right of linked contents belongs to their owners.
Advantages of Aplus Labs testing
Extensive testing experience
More than ten years of HDMI test experiences, complete thousands of HDMI compliance test projects.
Attentive service content
Customer coordinators, understand customer needs and provide the best test schedule.
Professional test equipments and test techniques, professional security and safety environment, professional and reliable test report.
HDMI Authorized Compliance Test Flow